German ASEAN Power was founded by an experienced team of German solar experts which had previously built several solar companies in Europe and Asia. The company is a joint venture with German based solar specialist Habdank Group having constructed more than 1,200 MW of utility-scale solar power plants worldwide. German ASEAN Power is fully privately owned, which allows for fast decision making and clear focus.
German ASEAN Power’s mission is to provide its ASEAN customers with the most reliable low-cost solar power solutions. The joint venture brings it outstanding experience and track record in project development, project financing, EPC and O&M from more than 10 years of successful international business activities to the ASEAN markets.
German ASEAN Power’s customers and business partner benefit from:
- Reliable business partnerships with local stakeholders in ASEAN
- Local organizations under German management secure optimal know-how transfer
- Reliable project development & financing, EPC and O & M
- State-of-the-art solar technology concepts & system engineering
- German led local construction teams and own construction machinery from Germany
- 100% project completion before deadline
- Long-term reliable solar power plant operation under German O & M team
The company is headquartered in Singapore and currently operating in Thailand, the Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam and Indonesia.